الثلاثاء، 28 يونيو 2011

The day which changed my life

Times, thoughts, and events these are the things of real and actual life. They are very important things for our life, which will change our life. I called this a critical point, when one of them could give us a good strong interesting reason to improve our selves in a nice way in this life. I got this thing that was my day. It's the day when I wrote my vision and plan for my life. That was the time in my life when achievement meant something special to me, for I am very happy with this, and it was giving me the real value of my life.

Many things happened to me. It was ten years ago, when I asked myself '' what I want to do after many years because this point and meaning were very important for me. So, I wrote some thoughts about me but that wasn't enough, then I wrote some methods but that wasn't enough too. I stayed a long time with myself thinking what can I do, and how I do it? I looked into the lives of many people and asked myself can I do like that. I was very happy, interested, and enjoying, when I do a good thing for me or anyone. But all those weren't enough to made me who person I want to become. For four years, I was learning more things, information, and skills, where I have been, and when I have thought, I just focused towards improving my life. However, I didn't know what thing was waiting me! Which time could to change me for exciting life?

One day, I was listening to Dr. Tareq Alsuaidan speaking about'' arranging our lives, when I heard him I said: ''I found it, I found it, and I got the point I was looking for this was the time which made me to change my life. It was six years ago in Yemen when I was twenty six years old. I found the answer to my life's question '' what I want to become in the future''. This question is very important for me, for you, and for everyone. So, that day was the most important day in my life because I found myself exactly, I knew who am I, what do I want, what do I need, and what should I do. I found an exciting interesting nice life, when I took my pen to write a fantastic vision.

After this, I wrote the vision and mission of my life, and focused my life towards an interesting strong strategic plan for fifteen years. I believe we can do many things with a good plan, focus, belief, and determination.

Today, I know what I want to do exactly. Every day, I have a check list of tasks and arranging my time. I 'm very happy and I wish everyone would learn how to plan for life, and would like this experience to know them.

By:Saleh Alhayashi

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق